Git, CherryPy, MySQL, Cloudflare
Post date: Sep 25, 2011 9:15:05 AM
I spent whole weekend testing stuff, naturally just for fun.
- Started to use Git for my own personal projects locally. GitRef is a nice site.
- Tried out: GitHub, ProjectLocker, Gitorious
- Installed and configured private Git server using Gitolite on my VPS for backup & testing purposes.
- Tested Cloudflare caching front end for one of my subdomains.
- Installed MySQL and mypysql to my VPS.
- Installed CherryPy 3.1 - Testing it more will follow later.