Announcing my personal blog
Post date: Sep 6, 2011 3:56:26 PM
I did consider having a blog for a long time. But then I came to conclusion that it can't be bad idea.
I write thoughtful posts with insight to many forums. But for outsiders it's hard to find those posts. Therefore I created this blog. When I post something which I think would be valuable in general, I either copy the post here or at least post a link.
Some topics that I have written lately:
- ZyWALL 35 issues:
- - IPsec implementation is broken.
- - DNS cache breaks round robin.
- 7-Zip returns OK exit code, even if encrypted archive is being tested using invalid password.
- SoMe sites like G+, FB provide real threat to privacy, even if you don't directly post information.
- Using RetroShare as more secure alternative.
- Banks force users to use weaker password. I would prefer 20 character fully random password including some Unicode characters.
Other stuff I have done:
- I have also spent lately quite much time testing Google App Engine.
- Studying manager skills and reading tons of blogs and a few books about SaaS startups.
- Reading plenty of tech & startup stuff from Hacker News.
If you have any thoughts, feel free to contact. You'll find my current email from home page.